Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wonder Wheeler PLUS!!

While visiting California in June, I notice a crazy amount of people pulling or pushing around a cart. Now this cart isn't just your normal shopping cart, I noticed that this special cart has many uses. You can use it to take your laundry to the launder mat....because we all go to the launder mat; you can haul your groceries home, because you are saving on gas & can't take your car to the grocery store; what about your dog, or ever your kid, but most of all, it is just to haul around all of your CRAP !
Every time I would look out the window while driving around in the Concord area, I would see one of the carts! I think that everyone needs to get one, they would be so useful for all kinds of activities!

After much research, I have found that the best place to purchase one is at Ace Hardware (store or website). There are many to choose from, but my personal preference is the WONDER WHEELER PLUS!! I mean come on, it says you can carry, a Chair, cooler, it has WIDE wheels AND it is collapsible. A chair & cooler sold it for me! So for only $74.99, this WONDER can be yours!!

1 comment: